Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tinkerbell



Back in December. Mike's aunt Linda and cousins dropped by and brought with them their new little minature schnauser and right away I fell in love. So a couple hours later off Coley and I went to get one for me too.
I chose the name Tinkerbell becasue Whitty is really into Tinkerbell right now. She is mostly called Tink/er.
She has really been a joy to have around and loves everyone. She goes to school each day with Kirk and I . I tried to leave her home one day with Klete while he was here she cried so loud you would have thought she was being beat!
One of the cats Talee thinks she is ok and will play with her if he thinks you are not watching. The other one Scoot is not pleased at all to say the least. To bad Scoot.
The kids really enjoy her. Wilson gets a little frustrated as she always wants to clean his face. And she thinks he's the hit, because there is usually treat scraps around where ever he has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment