Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Things they say!

Had Whitty and Wilson over for awhile yesterday. Whitty got into one of her not so pretty moods (yes even my precious little Whitty is less then pretty sometimes) anyway she was frowning and stomping and making not so pretty sounds.
Grammy-Wow Whitty that is really beautiful.
Whitty-looking a little puzzled- that does not look beautiful!!

Later in the evening I was over at their house for dinner. Whitty brought out some books and asked me to read to her. So we were sitting on the chair reading
ummm maybe around 6:30. I could feel her getting heavier by the minute.

Whitty-It's been a long busy day. I think I will just take a short nap....Out cold. About and hour later I took her to the potty. She went, we came back out to the chair, out cold again, took her to bed about 15 minutes later sound asleep. So much for a short nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment