Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day


3 years ago today my sister and I had the joy of becoming grandmas. Yep my daughter had a baby girl Whitney and my sisters son had a baby girl Jaylynn. Now we both were truly excited about our those baby girls coming along. We had a phone conversation and I mentioned maybe the girls would arrive the same day. Well sure as shooting they did. Whitney in the late morning and Jaylynn in the evening. What a treat and a blessing.
Our mom also had the honor of becoming a great grandma of 2 beautiful girls just prior to her passing.
These two little girls have brought such joy to our lives.
We lead very different lives being grandmas~
My little one lives with her mom and dad. And I have the privilege of living down the street. Seeing her when ever I can and spending as much time as possible.
My sister and her husband Jeff are raising her little one. I want them to know I admire what they do. I know at times it must be so hard. Jaylynn is blessed to have them, to have the love and security of a beautiful family and home.
So happy birthday to our girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment