Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Motorhome

The other day I had Whitty in the car with me. I saw this absolutely beautiful diesl pusher motorhome/bus. Our conversation went like this...

Gramma-Whitty look at that beautiful motorhome
Whitty- Yah it is just like yours, grampa's and your uncle's (Kletey)
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Whitty is still getting straight on who is who. She often says your grampa or your uncle meaning her grampa/uncle. It's so adorable you don't want to correct her.

On a side note, I do want to say that has been one of out greatest investments. It is not the top of the line by far, but it has all the pleasures a person needs. And I don't feel one bit bad when the motocrossers are coming in and out in their boots, or the jet skiers bringing in water/mud. And people seem to feel very comfortable in it. Weather it's a motel at a job site, a motel at a motocross race, a motel at a jet ski race or a motel for gram and gramp to steal away.
Wish it was here now. I would hop in and go for a cruize. With Whitty and Wilson.

No comments:

Post a Comment