Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February

How did it become the 2nd month in 2010 already? Time moves so quickly I can't beleive it.

I had a beautiful evening yesterday caring for Whitney and Wilson. Their Grandma H. came home and made us all dinner. She was telling Whitty how lucky her and her brother are, having both grandmas to care for them. And I have to second that. I am so grateful we can share them and enjoy each others company at the same time.
She went off to an evening program at work and I had the oppotunity to sit with the children while their mom and dad were off on a romantic get away. I saddly do not have a picture to post, but both of my little ones crawled up on my lap to watch a show on TV and went sound asleep. These are the best moments in my life.

They recently took a trip with Coley to Washington- Grandpa K. didn't exactly have the same experience... While he was watching a show (just knowing that a 1 and nearly 3 year old would stay out of trouble) only to find they were in the kitchen clearing out the cabinet under the sink playing in the comet. He said he couldn't beleive how much mess 2 little one can make so quick. Oh how he forgets. Can't lay in bed Gramps while the little ones are around.

On another note, I had the opportunity to take a drive this morning. What an incredible view. 6 degrees out, sun shining on the snowy fields, live stock wandering about about. Who says it's not beautiful in Wyoming.

1 comment:

  1. Your description of the drive brought a very clear picture in my mind of the sparkle from the quiet snow, live stock wandering about. I don't know about the 6 degrees, but on the farm where I lived as a teenager I saw this scene most winters. ******* Funny story about Klete and the kiddos. ****** You are just having too much fun Ü ((good for you!!)) love ya

    ReplyDelete