Friday, February 5, 2010

Coley is "27"



Happy Birthday to my little girl. Nicole I have been sitting here thinking of all your years gone by. I am so proud of the young woman you have become. You are an amazing daughter, sister, wife, friend and mother. You do so much and give so much of yourself to all of us.

I can remember your first birthday sitting up so proud in your chair eating your cake. Memories I recall, barbie cake, muppet party, my little pony party, trip to disneyland, first real bike, you were scared to ride, baby doll party, radio cake, dinner at red robin, scavenger hunt at the mall. How come I recall the older parties better then the teen ones? 5 speed explorer, multiple amounts of 21
Well you can fill me in.

I want you to know from the moment we found out you were on the way, to now you are an amazing blessing to us from Heavenly Father. I cherrish each day with you.

I had a beautiful pregnancy with you. I remember the first time feeling you move. I was reading a book about babies, it said I should be able to feel you move so I started pushing around on my tummy and sure enough there you were. I remember having my belly pushed up against dads back, you kicked and dad saying what the hect was that! The labor was exactly that! Very intense labor for many hours before they decided to take you c-section, what a thrill that was for me and dad when they said ok what will this be and I said a little girl and sure enough out you came all pink a squealing. Dad and I had tears running down our cheeks and we were so proud to hold our little girl. I know you know the joy I speak of becaue you too have had the experience.

Coley thank you for being everyting I could ever have wished for in a daughter and much much more!
I love you,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment