Monday, May 17, 2010

California Trip





Klete and I got away for a nice week long vacation the middle of April. We flew into San Diego and stayed a couple days with my sister and Jeff. Spent time with my brother and Jaylynn too. Well I hung out with my family and Klete golfed. Ok we saw him some. Then Klete and I went to Palm Springs for a few days. It was great to get away with him and have some relaxing down time. I hung out at the pool and Klete GOLFED! Oh we also ate out a lot...We stopped by and saw Mitch and Jan, Aaron, Jenny, Austin and Isac too. Oh I love hanging out with family. These pictures are in Palm Desert. It's amazing to see. There is a waterfall right there in the middle of the desert. You see even when he can't golf he still tries. Ok I set that up.
We then took a quick drive over to Indio Ca. which is not much to write about. But let me tell you. Klete and I owners of Trendwest Resorts. And we were staying at the very ollllld condos there, when we saw the very NEW condos in Indio. Boy were we bummed. Pizza place on the grounds, small store, lazy river, and not one but 2 golf courses right out the front door. We will be checking those out soon. Then back to San Diego for the afternoon and back to Bothell for Klete and Lovell for me.
Thanks for the nice trip honey. Thank you to all my family for putting up with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment